Edit and record yourself great videos with music and perform sketches from your Windows computer. Installing and downloading Tik Tok for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP or any version is very easy!
Tik Tok (also known as Musically) is an excellent app that works as a social network, which you can share and view videos with your particular touch. The most relevant feature of this app is that videos that you shared in this software can be edited with a large number of tools.
Through this app the content created to experience an original touch. So, if you are looking for a reliable way to download Tik Tok for Windows, you have landed to the right place.
How to download Tik Tok for Windows?
In order to use Tik Tok on Windows, download and install an Android emulator, as it is necessary for this task. In this case, we recommend the ‘Nox’ emulator, which is convenient and easy to use. If you want the access to download it directly, just click here.
Once you have the emulator installed on your computer, start the process of downloading Tik Tok for PCs. After that, follow the following steps:
- Open the Android emulator installed on Windows.
- Once the process is done, search for the PlayStore icon and click on it (Playstore is installed by default with the emulator).
- When performing the previous step, a new screen will show up, which will take you to the PlayStore menu.
- Then, it will be displayed a window where you will write the search for the app to download. Type in there ‘download tik tok’ and press the ‘enter’
- A new menu will be displayed, with different searches related to the application. The first search result must be selected, and click on ‘install’, as shown in the image.
- Finally, a small window will appear, where you will be asked to grant a series of permissions that the application needs to access for its installation. Click on the ‘accept’ button that will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
Now, you just have to wait for the application to download and install automatically on your Android emulator installed on Windows.
Problems downloading Tik Tok for Windows?
In case you may have any difficulty installing this application on your Android emulator, do not worry about it. Since, the solution of this setback is simpler than it seems.
To do this, you just have to download the ‘APK’ of this application, and once the download has been done, you will only have to drag that APK to the emulator window you use. If you want to directly access the download page of this APK.
By following these simple steps you can download Tik Tok for Windows. And then you can take full advantage of the features that this app, ideal for editing your videos.