If you want to use and download Tik Tok for PC, we will show, step-by-step, different ways to use this app on your computer or laptop completely free.
Tik Tok is an app that allows you to record videos replicating phrases, music or dancing, repeating viral phrases or songs to have a fun time. Tik Tok was initially known as Musically or Musical.ly
Tik Tok has millions of pre-designed videos available, and it allows you to upload your own audio, start creating your videos and give them different sounds and recording effects.
With this this tutorial you can easily download Tik Tok for any PC and operating system, such as:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Xp.
- Windows Vista
This app has become more popular as time passes, as it contains countless videos and phrases from different series, memes and music where you can create amazing videos, and then add your own design.
For this reason we show different options to download Tik Tok on your laptop or PC. We will explain to you how to install Tik Tok on any PC using an emulator.
How to install Tik Tok for PC using emulators
In order to enjoy Tik Tok on our PC, we will need to install an Android emulator. If you already have one it is very simple -but in case you do not have it installed, we will explain how the whole process is.
- First you must download an Android emulator on your computer. This is basically a program that simulates you are having an Android cell phone but installed on your computer. There are diversity of emulators, choose the one fits you. One of the most popular emulators is BlueStacks, and you can download it just HERE.
- Once the emulator is downloaded, install it on your computer like any program you install. After installing the emulator, you will see that it is basically like having a cell phone installed on the PC, so simply go to PlayStore in the emulator and search for “TikTok”.
- When you have receive the result of your search, select the first option and download it as you do with a cell phone.
- If you have any problem downloading, or for some reason the app does not appear in Google Store you can download the APK file HERE. To install it you will simply have to drag the downloaded file to the Windows emulator.
- Install Tik Tok on the emulator of your PC and open the app.
- After all this you can start enjoying Tik Tok and all its features. Start making and recording videos with your friends, or alone, and spend pleasant moments.
- If you have questions or problems with the installation process, do not hesitate to tell us, so we can help you as soon as possible. Send us an email or write down for your problem in the comment section.