If you want to download free Tik Tok for Android, you are in the right place since on our website we tell you how to install and download tiktok for Android.
The Tik Tok app is a software for mobile devices that consists of a social network where users can create music videos. The app offers filters, music, and lots of easy-to-use tools and options for creating videos.
You can also upload music from your device and create great music videos to share with your friends and followers. In the past, there were two applications with the same characteristics, Musically, or Musical.ly, and Tik Tok. However, today both applications have joined to provide a more complete experience.
How to download Tik Tok for Android?
Downloading Tik Tok for Android is extremely simple. The application can be downloaded completely free from any app store. Therefore, in order to enjoy this great and entertaining social network, you will only have to follow the following steps:
- From your Android device, access the app store, that is, Play Store, also called Google Play.
- Once inside the app store, you must press the search bar to type ‘Tik Tok’. Next, you just have to click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Finally, you will get the official Tik Tok app with two options, one which says ‘More information’ and another which says ‘Install’. To download the app, just press the ‘Install’ option that will download the application and install it automatically.
If for some reason you cannot download the app from Google Play, or you do not have this app store installed on your Android device, you will need to download the APK file of the app.
Download APK file of Tik Tok
To download the APK file of Tik Tok you will have to access a browser from your PC, be it Opera, Google Chrome or the one of your choice. Then, you just have to follow the following steps:
- You can write from the search engine ‘download Tik Tok’ or click here to go directly to a website where you can download the APK file.
- Upon entering the website, you will have to click on ‘Download’ until the file starts downloading.
- Once the download is complete, you will have to drag the APK file to your Android device and install it.
You must keep in mind that in order to install any APK file, you must have the option ‘unknown sources’ activated on your device. To do this, you will have to follow the following procedure:
- Go to ‘Settings’ or ‘Settings’.
- Locate the ‘Security’ option to enter this section.
- Explore the section until you find the option ‘Unknown sources’ and press to activate it.
- You will receive a warning message in which you must press ‘Accept’ to continue and you’re done.
Once you can download Tik Tok on your Android device, you can start creating music videos from the app. Enjoy all the possibilities that Tik Tok offers you and share your creations with your friends and followers.